About our speakers
Dozens of CenterPoint Energy colleagues throughout Indiana and Ohio are available to speak to business, service, civic and religious organizations on a variety of topics to help customers lower energy bills. The group size should consist of at least 10 people. The average presentation length ranges from 30 to 45 minutes with additional time allotted for questions.
Presentation topics include:
- How to understand your natural gas and/or electric bill and how costs are determined
- Electric outage response, electric and/or natural gas safety
- Online tools and resources to analyze your home or businesses' energy use
- Appliance rebates on high-efficiency appliances
- Free and low-cost energy efficiency tips to lower energy usage
- Billing and payment options to manage costs
- Information about the natural gas Choice program (Ohio only)
Learn more or schedule a presentation
Request additional information or schedule a presentation by selecting the 'Send a message' button below.
Requests must be made at least four weeks prior to your scheduled event.